Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Talia's 3 Month Pictures

I am having a terrible time deciding which picture to put on the wall!!! HELP!!! Some of these are just fun and not good candidates for the wall. Out of the rest (look at all 3 postings) which one do you think would be good for the wall? They can also be cropped etc.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

How cute - They got a lot of personality in these pictures. A couple of them are really funny.
I like the second post - second picture and the third post - 1st picture. The 1st post - second picture is cute too but that one may be more of a blank look. I can't believe she is 3 months already. Give her kisses for us.

holley family said...

my favorite is the close up with the tie... it shows real personality, not only of talia but of mom and dad too! oh how i miss you!!!!