Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

My BIG Girl!

At a little over 3 months old Talia is developing so fast! She loves being up right and has very strong tummy muscles. Just a couple of weeks ago she discovered her hands and they are now her favorite snack. A few days ago she started grabbing at toys with a lot more accuracy. What a cutie!

Talia and I were both sick last week. :( I pretty much didn't eat anything for 4 days and lost 5 lbs in a 24 hour period. Believe me I wasn't happy about loosing the weight, not that quickly. I also went through more diapers than I ever thought was possible during those few days. I was so depleted that I wasn't producing much milk and I decided my starving daughter better have a bottle. I was feeling pretty guilty about giving her formula because I am a big believer in breast feeding when Kendra reminded me "its not like its poison." So true! We are both doing much better now. Preston and I thought it was so cute how she was holding the bottle!


1 comment:

Disco Mom said...

She looks so old and big now in that Bumbo - we love ours but poor Ginger's little legs are too pudgy now. I still stuff her in there but really shouldn't. I know what you mean about formula - when you breastfeed only you're so reluctant to give it for some reason, but it's still really, really good for babies and they love it, so it's not a big deal at all. Way to come around :)