Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Rapid City Reprieve

(Late October 2008) After Bear Country we were pretty tired and I knew the kids didn't want to go back to the Hotel so Preston's cousin Heather was kind enough to take us in. She made a delicious dinner and let the kids trash her house. Talk about hospitality! Preston joined us just in time for dinner. Here is Gavin with Mackguire. We didn't get a picture of Creed who is a cutie and followed Talia around making sure that she was having fun but more importantly following the rules. I think we all lost it at the end of dinner when the adults were sitting around the table talking and Creed comes in the kitchen with his lightsaber dripping wet saying "she put this in the toilet!" Followed shortly by a very wet little girl. she have even dipped her head in the water! I was consoled by the fact that the toilet was flushed and cleaned earlier that morning.

Here are the youngest two Callan and Milo. Milo is actually older if you can't tell by the picture. Milo is going on 3 months and Callan was almost 1 month.

and here are the moms...Heather and Me. Thanks Heather for letting us invade your home. I was so amazed at how clean the house was after just having a baby!




No comments: