Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cardboard and a little imagination...

January 19, 2009 So Talia has been "cooking" a lot lately and I feel like she is so deprived because she doesn't have a play kitchen. A nice wooden kitchen and some accessories is scheduled as a Christmas gift for next year. In the mean time, this morning I decided she had to have a stove so I made her one. It had to have a racing stripe because the paint wouldn't stick to the tape but other than that I am pretty proud. She even helped me paint it. I said to Talia "do you know what I am making? I am making something for you!!!" And she said excitedly pointing to her chest "a youuu!!!" She did figure it out before I was done but I got to put the finishing touches on after she went down for her nap. I hope she likes it.









6 comments:

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Holy cow. That is some amazing talent! Good job. I bet my girl would rather play with that, than her plastic kitchen set!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

See what I mean? Mad cardboard skills! You should become a cardboard artist! I don't know too many wooden kitchens that could compete with that!

Ruth Worthington said...

Shanda, this is seriously amazing! When I have a little girl, can I put in an order for one of these? :) I am sure Talia will love it, and it will be special to her because you made it.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

You are AMAZING!!!!!! Wow, Shanda, wow! I am so proud to know you. Can't wait to gawk at it in person.

Heather said...

I am so impressed. That looks amazing. Talia probably loves it. I really enjoyed talking with you the other day. Don't you just love technology.

hope said...

I agree with Kendra!! That is awesome!!