Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Jammies and Christmas Morning

I am the worst about getting good pictures. I am going to have to steal some from Kendra but this is what I took. After having a little bit of a hard time understanding the taking turns part of Christmas morning and after I fed her some more substantial breakfast Talia finally opened her big present from us and Lita. She kept pushing the present away like she was scared to open it and get in trouble. I told Preston that Christmas should be joyful so we would wait until she was ready. Later in the morning we snuck away to a quiet part of the house and Talia opened her gift. She loved her "house bag" as she calls it. It is filled with furniture and 3 bears. So fun and so cute. I have a purple house just like it.



Talia loves Lita and loves to see her cook! Below is Lita with my kids in there jammies. We LOVE to get the Christmas Jammies every year!





No comments: