Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

7 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

SO CUTE!!! Those shoes are to die for! Looks like you had a great day!

Kendra

Heather said...

She is so adorable. And you look fabulous. So nice to see that everyone around the country celebrates the 4th.I love this Holiday.

***LIZ*** said...

So cute... and if I may say so you Hansen girls sure make beautiful girls... the boys are handsome, but the girls! I was checking out the rest of your families blogs and there is not a single girl not drop dead gorgeous... it's a good thing too because if all my sisters and cousins were perfect looking and I was just average it would be such a travisty(sp?, oh wait who am I kinding I spell stuff wrong all the time, I'm not annal enough to spell check comments)... what a great 4th of July!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Mama & Babe look beautiful! Happy Independance Day!!

Emily said...

Glad you had a great day! Looks like fun!

Shanda said...

Liz,

I did always consider myself the runt of the family but I never had issues with it. I do have to agree that all my nieces are beautiful and my Talia is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! But I am supposed to think that. What kind of parent would I be if I didn't think that. :)

Disco Mom said...

You are killing me with these slideshows, Shanda! Adorable. I think, "How does she have the time?" Then I remember, "Oh yeah, she only has one baby and a husband who's around." Well, maybe someday I'll put one together. In the meantime I love looking at yours - adorable!