Aww, your children are so precious! I love the pic. where you're sleeping with your daughter. Well, things are going great over here in Hawaii. I must say that I can't complain. We love being here, with the exception of flying back to the mainland every 4 months or so. It's a great place to live. I was looking at your mom's blog. She's so sweet, I loved her when she was our seminary secretary in h.s. How are they doing? Well, I better let you go. I'll ttyl, with lots of love and aloha, Mer :)
1 comment:
Aww, your children are so precious! I love the pic. where you're sleeping with your daughter. Well, things are going great over here in Hawaii. I must say that I can't complain. We love being here, with the exception of flying back to the mainland every 4 months or so. It's a great place to live. I was looking at your mom's blog. She's so sweet, I loved her when she was our seminary secretary in h.s. How are they doing? Well, I better let you go. I'll ttyl, with lots of love and aloha, Mer :)
Post a Comment