Bollywood Dance stylings of the nephews...Staring OWEN!!!
Everyone had a blast dancing to the Bollywood music but Owen was so hilarious! I guess he had watched "Dhoom 2" and picked up some of the dance moves. Of course some of them are Owen origonals. This kids got moves!!!
I have missed so much on the bloggs recently. It seems everyone had chosen this time to catch up on blogging while I am not browsing! I love all the stuff you recently blogged. I especially like the Bollywood party. I think Shawn and I should have a Koren night with costumes and everything. We already have Koren potluck, but I think that would be awesome!
1 comment:
I have missed so much on the bloggs recently. It seems everyone had chosen this time to catch up on blogging while I am not browsing! I love all the stuff you recently blogged. I especially like the Bollywood party. I think Shawn and I should have a Koren night with costumes and everything. We already have Koren potluck, but I think that would be awesome!
By the way, TAG!! (Take a look at my blog.)
Post a Comment