Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hansen Baby BOOM!!!

Being the youngest of 8 it was inevitable that I would share pregnancies with a couple of my 5 sisters (Kendra's new addition will be on the scene in October) but I never expected this. I naively thought that I would be unique, that having my first baby would somehow elevate me from my slot as the 8th child. Well was I ever wrong!!! Actually it was a lot of fun to be pregnant with my sisters (and two of my sisters-in-law on the Hickman side). Talia will never be short on cousins her age!

Marenda is holding Kasen who was born in July, Me with Talia who was born in March, Kerali holding Taren who was born in November 06, and Trina holding Mitchell who was born in October 06.
Here are our attempts a photographing the little ones. Poor Talia had just been woken from a short nap but the other babies didn't seem to mind.



3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

I think that is awesome that you were all prego together. It is such a bonding experience, not that of course you weren't all close before, but it is such an amazing thing to share.

Sarah said...

I echoe what Liz said completely. I was pregnant with my sis and it was so bonging and tons of fun. You and your sisters are all so pretty.

Shanda said...

thanks guys! Family get togethers do proove to be quite crazy but I think as they get older they will be such good buds!