Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sat, July 19, 2008 - Our day out

After a very pregnant week with Preston out of town we decided that we needed a little family outing. Talia has been going crazy being couped up with me and even though I try to be fun I am not as much fun with my planet-sized belly. First on the agenda was a trip to Acacia park to play in Uncle Wilbur's fountain. It is pretty cute because every 30min "Wilbur" comes out of the fountain and plays some jazzy tuba music and the fountain sprays more water. I have to admit Talia was a bit more timid than I thought she would be but she had fun anyway. I think she likes to swim in a little pool better because it is more predictable than the fountain.



No comments: