Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Belly Comparison & Sisters Retreat

Here is the last belly shot I took during Talia's pregnancy. I was 36+2 weeks along. And this is my most recent shot at 35+5 weeks. Taken on July 9, 2008. People keep commenting on my SIZE! Most of the comments are about how BIG I am. But now that I see the pictures together I just think I am a totally different shape. I am a little bigger this time but we are not talking beached whale big. With Talia I looked like a watermelon up and down and this time I look like a watermelon lying down from my belly button to my back.
The Hansen girls were finally able to get together for a sisters retreat! We missed Kerali but my Mom and the other 5 of us were able to go. I was too lazy to get out my camera so this is all I have and Marenda had to email it to me. We stayed at a beautiful cabin overnight after we had lunch at Tuccanos (per my request...I really wanted some MEAT for my birthday, and oh my goodness was it yummy!). It was so fun to be without all the kids and just be sisters for a little while. We talked for hours and didn't go to bed until 3am. I love my sisters! Thanks for the fun time girls and thanks to Preston for taking such wonderful care of Talia!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute belly you got there. That is crazy how different they are. I guess boys and girls are different even in the womb.

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Ok You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! And you are so NOT BIG! Holy cow those people must have never ever seen anyone pregnant before!

Shanda said...

You girls know just what to say to a pregnant girl! Thanks!