Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

Lately I have notice that Talia is especially fascinated by her Daddy! She has been relentless about doing what Daddy does. Every morning Talia watches her dad put on his socks and has sense decided that she must wear Daddy's socks. Last night she slept in a pair of her Dad's socks. I have to admit it is quite adorable to watch the bond between them grow. I just hope she doesn't try to pee standing up. ;)
Talia was so proud of herself when she started pulling grass out of the ground just like her daddy who was weeding at the time. Of course her "Helping" could not be complete without wearing Daddy's gloves. Below she is very wildly beginning to sign "Help!" As in "I am Helping!"

It is moments like this that I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband who is such a good example to his children! I know as a daughter that a fathers love is so important in building a daughters self worth. So...thanks to the men in my life both my husband and my own father!

1 comment:

Mily said...

I love the sock picture. It's so cute!