Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Visit to AZ - April 08

We took a trip to the "Rainforest Cafe" because Talia has been so in love with animals lately. She was signing Fish like crazy because we were right by a fish tank. She loved the food too.




We had Trenton take this picture...not too bad for a 3 year old!

3 comments:

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! How cute. I wish I had known you were here. I would love to have seen you guys. Your kids are so sweet! I hope you had fun! Did the tornado get you guys???

Shanda said...

Fourtunately for me the tornado was in the northern part of Colorado but Preston was working about 20 min away and had to go check some things out for work. He said it was really devistating.

***LIZ*** said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't believe you still have no visible belly!