Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Valentines at the Hickman House


February 14, 2009
For Valentines I made heart shaped pizza and everyone enjoyed it.  Although it tasted good to everyone, Gavin wasn't too impressed when I excitedly showed him the pizza I so carefully shaped.  I said "Look it's a heart!"  and Gavin said "sort of."  While Preston was cutting the pizza he had to make heart related jokes like "which ventricle would you like?"  He is such a silly.  Even Milo got a little taste...and yes that is a girl bib on him, I am just too cheap to buy him a boy bib.

My Valentine!
The boys getting in a little valentine male bonding the Hickman way...WRESTLING!

2 comments:

Mama's Boys said...

Well, I think you can definitely call the pizza a heart. I'm looking at all your posts with Mitchell and when we got to the pizza picture, he got excited and said, "heart"!

Jason- said...

I totally love the heart pizza... you did an awesome job!