Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Talia - January 2009

Here is a quick update on Talia... In the middle of January, Talia bit through her last pacifier and handled it like a champ. I told her about lots of other kids we know that don't use pacifiers because they are big girls. She thought about it for a while and I would hear her say, very thoughtfully "no fire?!?" I also took the opportunity to sneak the bottle away from her. I had been very apprehensive about both transitions but everything went so smoothly! I feel so blessed! Since loosing the pacifiers, Talia has been talking like a champ. She is still hard to understand but her vocabulary is growing everyday. She has truly ventured into the world of potty training. I make it pretty easy for her and I think she is having fun with it. She sings "Bye bye pee pee. Bye bye poop!" and dances all the time. It has also been fun to see her relationship with Milo develop. She always says "Hi Bay!" (hi baby) every morning when she sees him and she loves to wrestle with Milo. I am surprised how gentle she is and she lest him get her and he just laughs and smiles the whole time. I am excited to see their relationship grow and change. Oh and I can't forget the "SALT's" (as Talia calls them). She LOVES to do somersaults and is so excited at this new found talent. With lots of salts, jumping, dancing and wrestling, our house is a pretty exciting place to be! Like brother...like sister ~ January 30, 2009

Cooking ~ January 19, 2009

Potty training ~ January 30, 2009


Just hanging out watching TV ~ January 23, 2009



No comments: