I made all the kids capes and shirts so they could help the birthday boy...I mean Superman find his presents.

Super Gavin!

The Girls...

all the kids


Talia was saying "Super!" over and over with her hands in the air.



They also spent a good amount of time jumping or "flying" off of the fireplace.

Super Alyson

Super Brooklyn
5 comments:
Shanda, I am so impressed. You go all out for these parties. I hate planning them and so my kids get jipped in that area. Good for you.
Thanks Shanda it was such a great party. Aly has requested to wear her super costume everyday since.
You are such a good mom! Gavin looks like he had an absolute blast... as do all the other kids! the cake looked awesome, and the outfits are adorable! Good job!
Holy cow girl! What a great party!! What great decorations! What a great Mom you are!!!
What a fun party! You are an inspiration to us all!
Post a Comment