Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Milo's Blessing Day - September 14, 2008

Milo was blessed by his wonderful dad while he was wearing the same blessing outfit that Preston wore when he was a baby.
Milo says "Mom enough pictures already! I am starving!"
Milo was such a good boy! He pooped first thing in the morning and I knew it was going to be a great day! He was an angel during the blessing and let everyone hold him while he slept through almost everything. It was only after I had not fed him for over 4 1/2 hrs that he got a little sad. Poor boy!

3 comments:

Mily said...

It's such a cute outfit on Milo. That is so cool that Preston had worn it before too!

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

How sweet. He seems like such an angel.

Sarah said...

Adorable!