Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 08, 2008

Colorado Springs Balloon Classic

(8-30-08) I woke up early with Talia and heard on the news that it was the Balloon Classic this weekend so after checking some details I got Preston up and after about a half hour we were out of the house. Spur of the moment things really aren't with two kids. :) We were late enough that we got to chase some of them down and watch them land. It was really fun!
I got to chase Talia quite a bit and she loved the open parking lot to RUN in! She also loved the big balloons!
And where was Milo the whole time...waiting patiently in the car. What a good baby!
We made it back at the end of the day to catch a little of the balloon glow. It was beautiful! Preston and I almost felt like we were on a date.

No comments: