Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our New Little Family

8-10-08 Here are all of our attempts at getting a family picture before Gavin went back to Alamosa. Talia was not about to cooperate with us but Milo didn't seem to mind.




7 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

So cute! Shanda if I didn't see the proof I would not believe you just had a baby, you look great!

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Ditto! You are such a trooper! Hooray for your cute little Milo! I am amazed at you!

Reynolds Family said...

Greetings from Panama! It's my first shot at internet since we arrived. Congratulations little sis! Milo is beautiful. I'm glad everything went so well for you. You guys all look great and none the worse for wear. Take good care of my new little nephew. Can't wait to meet him.

Kerali

Shanda said...

Thanks everyone! You may not have noticed but I held the big baby for a reason. Talia was a lot more squirmy but she was strategically placed. (spelling doesn't count when you are recovering from giving birth). Milo is only 3 days old here and the only reason I look decent is because I had a two hour nap and 1 hour to make myself beautiful while everyone was at church. Plus the fact that my mom made me a cute nursing/lounge set.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the baby. He is absolutly adorable. Your family picture is cute even though everyone is not perfectly looking at the camera. I love the personality it adds. Once again congratualtion on the sweet baby.

Emily said...

Beautiful family!

Mily said...

You guys look great! Congrats again!