8-7-08 When Talia was born Marenda made sure we had a little birthday cake for her so we thought that would be a fun tradition to continue with Milo. Talia loved to sing and blow out the candle.
So cute! I love the 0 candle! He looks pretty handsome to me! How are you feeling? I keep thinking about calling you, but don't want to disturb your rest times. Let me know how you are!
What a fun tradition! Sam actually started it by bringing home a piece of cake from the store for me the day we brought Addie home. Then with Kasen Kerali made a cake the day we brought him home so ours haven't been on their birthdays but close.
4 comments:
So cute! I love the 0 candle! He looks pretty handsome to me! How are you feeling? I keep thinking about calling you, but don't want to disturb your rest times. Let me know how you are!
Oh! And his hair looks like it matches Preston's...kind of a dark red. Is that what you think?
What a fun tradition! Sam actually started it by bringing home a piece of cake from the store for me the day we brought Addie home. Then with Kasen Kerali made a cake the day we brought him home so ours haven't been on their birthdays but close.
What a cute boy!
Marenda
That is a cute tradition! I love it!
Post a Comment