Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lots of Babies!

7 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

What cute babies!!! And big girls too! ALl your photos look like they came out of the parents magazine, I wish we had gotten some of that Hansen photogenic talent in our family! Is Mitchell Serena's little boy?

Emily said...

Sweetness... all around I say! so cute Shanda, I love it!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Just think what fun we will have at the reunion, next summer!

Hey Liz,

I'll answer for Shanda. Mitchell isn't Serena's. She was just being a good aunt. Mitchell is Trina's 4th boy. Taren is Kerali's 6th child. Ofcourse, Talia is Shanda's and brand new baby Kasen is Marenda's. My little girl coming in October will be the end of this baby boom (as far as I know!).

Kendra

Bama Holcomb Family said...

How fun! I love little baby playgroups!!

***LIZ*** said...

Thanks for the info Kendra! All those babies are soooo cute! You guys do a great job in production. I can't wait to see your new little girl, if the other two are any indication I think this next one will be drop dead gorgeous. I love cousins that are close in age, it makes for lots of fun when you all get together.

Mama's Boys said...

Hey, Shanda. You called Trysten and Talia the smallest babies in the family--did you forget about Marcus?

The pictures are great. I need a copy of the one with Mitchell and Serena and Mitchell with you if you get a chance to email them.

--Trina

Shanda said...

Trina,

I didn't forget about Marcus. I just didn't have time to say that they were the two littlest that were born full term. Was Marcus considered full term? Anyway at least the smallest babies that wern't born early. I will send you the picture of mitchell. I love the pictures of him in his blue onesie.