Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to me!

While I was in Utah my mom gave me a proper birthday even though I am a full grown adult. My mom is great! I got a birthday meal and cherry chocolate cake and lots of family to celebrate with. You can also see my hair cut a little. I will have to post a better picture but I absolutely love the cut!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey I like the hair do. It looks way cute. Talia is so cute. She looks like lots of fun. Hey I just got an email from Angie Bennett. Remember her, Class President, yada yada yada. Well, she is planning our 10 year and I think everyone should come and we could make alittle side trip out of it and see all the bloggers. Just looking for your input. The tentitive dates are july 11,12, and 13. Right on my 10 year anniversary. How great would that be. We will win the award for longest married and the most kids. Is that a good thing? So glad to see you back on the boards and making a statement.

Emily said...

Cute hair Shanda, glad to see you got another birthday party. How fun, it's always nice to feel special for a day. Truthfully, I am scared about our 10 year reunion, I have no idea why. One one side I want to go because I am curious, on the other side, I think I would rather die! Dear, or dear... what to do?