My mother-in-law has been an amazing example and so loving and accepting of me into the Hickman family.
And of course my own Mom! What can I say about her??? Well she is simply the best ever!!! Besides putting up with me when I was a sassy teenager, feeding me when I was a baby, keeping me clothed(in wonderful homemade clothes), hugging me when I was sad, teaching me a love of music and bailing me out when I had procrastinated my homework until the last minute (and many many many many many more acts of love)...My mom was with me when I became a mom! She helped care for me and encourage me (along with my sweet husband, Preston, my dad, and my sister who is the most mothering sister of all to me, Marenda) as I ventured into new territory! I will always cherish that sweet time in my life and the support I was given by my Mother! If only I can be half the mom she was to me as I grew up and is to me as an adult!
THANKS MOM!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!




2 comments:
What a beautiful Mother's Day message/card! Did Mom even get to see it? I don't know if they can get on internet in LaVerkin. When I talked to her last night she said she hadn't heard from you for a while. Anyway, we'll have to point her here soon so she'll know how much she is loved.
You and Talia look adorable together!
Thanks Kendra! Yeah I need to call mom but I didn't have her phone number at grandmas house. Now I do and I will call her.
Post a Comment