Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2007

Talia is 6 weeks old! 4-19-07





Here are the new stats...Talia weighs in at a whopping 9lbs! She is now 21 1/2 inches long and her head is 14 inches in circumference. It is pretty comical to notice that she is now around the size that Trenton (my nephew ) was when he was born.

3 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

ALMOST the size of Trenton. :-) 9 lbs. 8 oz., 22 in., and, I think, 14.5" head cir.

But she is getting there! Way to grow, Talia! :-)

Jenny said...

I loved the spiky hair pictures and she is definately growing. I love the chubby cheeks! Give them a kiss and squeeze for us.
Brad and Jenny

Kendra@My Insanity said...

So pretty! I love the green boppy, btw! It looks so Shanda! (And, of course, she perfectly coordinates with her bedroom!)