Love the cupcakes! They are adorable. That quiet book looks awesome, too. Great idea for my nephews for Christmas! I want details (PLEASE)!! Lastly, your daughter is such a cutie!
Go to my moms blog and you can see the pages in detail. She made quiet books for us when we were kids and we LOVED them. We couldn't bring them to church after we turned 8 but they sure got good use until then. Anyway...she has a whole file full of page patterns and ideas to choose from and I picked out 12 or so that I thought Talia would be ready for or grow into very soon. I am sure if you are interested I could ask my mom to make some copies of the pages for you. Since she has done this so much she could probably pick out the ones that are most popular for the age(s) you want. I love that I don't really take anything except the quiet book for Talia to play with. It holds a couple of books and crayons and a coloring book. When we were old enough we were responsible for bringing our quiet book and they have little handles to make it easy to carry. I probably rambled on long enough but let me know if you have any questions. :)
3 comments:
Love the cupcakes! They are adorable. That quiet book looks awesome, too. Great idea for my nephews for Christmas! I want details (PLEASE)!! Lastly, your daughter is such a cutie!
Hope,
Go to my moms blog and you can see the pages in detail. She made quiet books for us when we were kids and we LOVED them. We couldn't bring them to church after we turned 8 but they sure got good use until then. Anyway...she has a whole file full of page patterns and ideas to choose from and I picked out 12 or so that I thought Talia would be ready for or grow into very soon. I am sure if you are interested I could ask my mom to make some copies of the pages for you. Since she has done this so much she could probably pick out the ones that are most popular for the age(s) you want. I love that I don't really take anything except the quiet book for Talia to play with. It holds a couple of books and crayons and a coloring book. When we were old enough we were responsible for bringing our quiet book and they have little handles to make it easy to carry. I probably rambled on long enough but let me know if you have any questions. :)
So cute!!!
Can I publish on my insanity blog?
Post a Comment