Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

More from our trip to Utah

December 2007
In case you can't tell...that is me under Talia. She decided that I was better than a pillow and made herself quite comfortable.
On our trip back to Colorado Springs we stopped for dinner and this was what greeted us as we headed back to our car. It was extremely cold so it took a lot of dedication for these people to stand out side for more than 2 minutes.
What is a live nativity without some really furry sheep??? Talia was so fascinated!

2 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

How fun! I love live nativities! What a funny sheep.

hope said...

That is so cute!! I love it! I think the sheep is my favorite part... I have never seen one that color.
Gotta love cousins! That is so cute.