Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 23, 2006

HIPPY BARTHDAY to me!!!

Well now its official I am old. :) Just kidding! Although when I was younger and I thought about being 26 I thought for sure I would have everything figured out by now. Some things work out how we plan them and others don't. :) Even though I missed my hubby Preston because he had to go back to Colorado Springs, I was lucky enough to get the traditional treatment from my sister Marenda and my mom. They are the best. Marenda was merciful enough to only put the cute pictures up. Thanks sis! In addition I got 3 special meals, a treasure hunt (which my nephews did charades for my clues) and lots of rounds of "Happy Birthday!"
My Brother-in-law Sam decided to give me some special treatment too. I am so lucky! :)
Caleb (sitting on my lap) was so sad that he didn't get to see my blow out my candles and help sing "Happy Birthday" that we did it all over again and this time I had the best helpers (Drake, Caleb & Marcus), so I am sure I got my wish.

No comments: