Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 12, 2006

GRAND CAYMAN - Pirates and Sting Rays

Here we are at STING RAY CITY! It is a sandbar and the sting rays have been hand fed for years so they swim right up to the people. We aren't in the water yet but you can see my hat. :) I got to feed and kiss a sting ray. They say it is good luck to kiss a sting ray. (all of the dark spots n the water are sting rays) It was kind of scary but really cool!!! We also went snorkeling in a coral bed and I saw a whole bunch of the Dorie fish from Nemo! It was incredible! I have never seen so many colorful fish in my life!







This Island in particular had a lot of Pirate stuff to trap the tourists. We were told later by the lady at the museum gift shop, that they really do have a problem with pirates. She also made the comment that the pirates were the ones in the 3 piece suits during the day.


No comments: